Virtual Pilgrimage Host Information
Items needed for Presentation
If the hosting parish/school could provide the following, North American Lourdes Volunteers would be most grateful:
- Extension cord and multi-outlet cord
- Screen (larger the better) for viewing the images
- 3-4 glass Lourdes Water bowls, small salad bowls
- 2-3 baskets for petitions and free will offerings
- 1 table for the Grotto Rocks and Lourdes Water
- 2 small tables for the projector and computer
- Microphone for the presenter/guide; lapel type is best.
- Candles – optional for the recitation of one decade of the Rosary.
Please seek permission from your Pastor for the use of candles.
- Pencils for writing individual petitions
Volunteers from the hosting parish/school are needed:
- 3-4 Volunteers to hold the Grotto Rocks for procession
- 3-4 Volunteers to hold the Lourdes Water bowls for procession
- 2 Volunteers to distribute and collect the petitions
- 2 Volunteers to distribute the Virtual Pilgrimage Programs and Plenary Indulgence
- 2 Volunteers to distribute the Lourdes Water bottles and green prayer sheets at the end
- 2 Ushers to direct flow for processions and for lights
- Music – Organist and/or vocalist to play/sing Marian hymns and Benediction hymns