2017 Pilgrimage Schedule
Our 2017 Pilgrimage Packages include*:
- Round trip airfare with Delta-Air France from gateway departure cities
- Taxes and fuel surcharge (FSC)
- Ground transfers
- Sanctuaries’ shared accommodations
- All meals
- Assistance of experienced pilgrimage leader
- Spiritual direction and daily Mass with the pilgrimage chaplain
- Special needs pilgrimages provide supportive care and assistance of medical volunteers, caregivers and companions
- Tours of Sanctuaries and holy places of Bernadette
- Prayer in the Grotto
- Escort to the Baths, Eucharistic and Candlelight Rosary Processions
*Prices based on shared occupancy; single supplement extra and subject to availability. Dates and prices subject to final confirmation. Travel-medical insurance is NOT included and is mandatory. Premiums vary based on trip cost and age.
** Pilgrimage Types explained below.
Hospitalité Service: Official service to the Hospitalite Notre-Dame de Lourdes for adults in good health from 18-75 years old.
Youth Service: Youth volunteers are between the ages of 14-18 and accompanied by chaperones in a 4:1 ratio of supervised service.
Pilgrimage Service: A team of medical and lay volunteers providing setup, housekeeping, dining room, hospitality and transport assistance to sick and handicapped pilgrims on a special needs pilgrimage.
Special Needs Pilgrimage: An opportunity for the sick, elderly, handicapped and those with special needs to make a spiritual journey to Lourdes with a physician escort and supportive medical care assistance provided.